Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Evening

Good..evening world.

Its 6:49 at the moment, and i woke up 31 minutes ago.

Incredible ain't it?15.31 hours of sleep, do the calculations yourself ;D


The first thing i did at 11:45 am was to walk into a wall that resulted in my crooked spectacles. As in really WHAM! walked into the wall.


Guys, jetlag ain't good. Obviously cancelled my tuition and went back to sleep. Afterall, I spent my night before on a cold hard chair at dubai airport, making it 2.5 hours of sleep at maximum. The plane ride was spent watching movies and sitcoms, the night before at hotel flora, where I forced myself on bed at 5:30 just to find myself awake at 7:15 again because we were late.



So, I shall blog again today, obviously not EVERYTHING but surely something worth the read.




AHSCHOIR, I love you guys, miss you guys, and will visit you guys FOR SURE.


THANKYOU Mr Toh, Mr Tan, ms farah, Mrs yeo, Ms kwokwei


peixuan, anqi, jiaye, elizabeth, qianyu, denise, joyce, yingjun, alvina, charmaine, yeeying, rachel, manjing, brenda, eugenia, shijia, cheryl, danica, yingting, cornelius & all the guys plus the sec fours (MS and cassandra and isabel and the guys)


for making this trip possible and fabulous.


RIANE GOH this is a special mention. I missed you every single day of the trip so you're gonna have an ultra special souvenir okay :D You shall come with me to visit the music room (WITH the juniors) after MYEs! :D





k look out for my next post, its DINNER TIME now.

Which three little pigs want to be in my dinner spread?

No comments: